Occupational Therapist Band 5 - Mental Health - Cambridgeshire - Up to £20 per hour
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work in a recovery ward in an acute adult mental health inpatient service.
The role includes complex discharge planning including providing information for housing, assessments of individual's suitability for various types of housing provider, care setting and level of care need. Experience or good working knowledge of the use of sensory approaches and vocation.
As a Band 5 Occupational Therapist you will benefit from:
* Training Opportunities
* Flexible working
* Competitive pay rate
* Screen new admissions for suitability and requirement for OT input
* Discharge planning
* Conduct in-depth functional assessments
* Qualified as a occupational therapist
* Registered with the HCPC
* Previous mental health experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org