Clinical Fellow - Neuro-rehabilitation - Putney, South West London - £38,857 to £57,218 per annum plus 4% for on call commitment one in every six weeks.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Fellow to work within neuro-rehabilitation. They are looking for a Clinical Fellow who has previous experience of working within neuro-rehabilitation, as well as excellent communication skills.
They are looking for a mature and committed Clinical Fellow, who ideally has previous research experience.
Main responsibilities as a Clinical Fellow:
* To lead the multidisciplinary team in case conferences
* To support the assessment processes required prior to admission as requested by Lead Consultants
* To provide cover for other medical staff during periods of illness or leave
* To maintain a high standard of medical records
* To be responsible for preparing policy and procedure documentation and setting clinical standards as delegated by the Lead Consultant.
Requirements of this Clinical Fellow position include:
* Full Registration with GMC
* MRCP or equivalent - Desirable
* Previous experience of neurological rehabilitation
* Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com