Ward Manager - Nurse Qualified - Mental Health - Pontypridd - £37,500 - £42,000 per annum
Full Time, 39.5 hours per week
An excellent service in Pontypridd are currently looking for a Ward Manager (RMN, RGN or RNLD) to join their team. They are looking for a highly experienced nurse, who has experience of working with a wide range of individuals with complex mental health needs, including complex trauma
For this Ward Manager position, they are looking for a nurse who is familiar with working in clinical environments that focus on evidence-based practice and the use of formal clinical outcome measures, including service user feedback on quality of care
This mental health service has 47 beds. They are looking for a Ward Manager to take charge of a 12 bedded unit within the hospital.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse who is looking to develop competencies in independent prescribing, psychological therapy accreditation or working towards approved clinician status.
Normal working week is 39.5 hours, worked flexibly across 7 days which include long days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
The benefits of this Ward Manager - Nurse Qualified role include:
* Long service annual leave days
* Promotional opportunities
* CPD Training
* Excellent opportunity for development
* Great team to work with
As a Ward Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
Requirements of this Ward Manager - Nurse Qualified role include:
* RMN - Or clinically qualified equivalent RGN or RNLD qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience of working in a similar setting
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org