Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist - Substance Misuse Service - Norwich - £120,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client in Norwich are looking to recruit a Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist to join their substance misuse treatment service.
Successful candidates will be able to access a well-developed monthly CPD program, receive regular structured supervision and be fully supported in the appraisal and revalidation structure. All doctors weekly receive weekly protected CPD and are encouraged and supported to get involved in clinical audit and research. Applicants this Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist role should have significant experience in addiction medicine.
Benefits of this Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist role include:
* Generous salary package of £120,000 per annum
* No on Call
* No weekends
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Relevant training and development
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working hours
Duties of the Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist:
* Have responsibility to lead a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic care.
* Contribute to the service to ensure that service users consistently receive high quality services that adhere to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards.
* Be responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the service to ensure that contractual output targets are achieved.
* Be required to record and input client data and information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements.
* Be expected to provide a constant stimulus for improving clinical services and be a role model.
* Have a recovery-focussed approach to treatment.
The ideal Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist will possess the following:
* Medical Degree and completion of Basic Medical Training
* Full GMC - UK Registration with License to Practice MRCPsych or equivalent qualification
* Consultant Psychiatrist on the GMC specialist register with an endorsement in Substance Misuse
* Demonstrable experience of leading a multi-disciplinary team
* Application of evidence-based practice
* Clinical auditing skills to inform evaluation of the service and identify areas for development
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com