Site Manager - RGN - Medical Clinic - Pudsey, West Yorkshire - £18 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week, 10 hour days (8am - 6pm)
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced and skilled Registered General Nurse (RGN) to take on the role of Site Manager for a medical clinic in Pudsey, West Yorkshire.
As a Site Manager (RGN) you will be working alongside the NHS with services including endoscopy, cystoscopy, ultrasound, cosmetics, and minor surgery.
This clinic in Pudsey, West Yorkshire is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Site Manager - RGN role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Day shifts only
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
As a Site Manager - RGN, you will be responsible for:
* Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
* Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
* Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
* Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
* Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
As a Site Manager - RGN, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to:email@example.com or 0161 234 9791
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org