Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Older people/Community - South London - Up to £28 Per Hour
Liquid Healthcare are looking for an experienced locum occupational therapist to join the rapid response team of one of our NHS clients in South London. The successful occupational therapist will have experience of working within a community setting.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must be a car driver.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent pay rates
* 3 month minimum contract
* Great way to expand experience
* Joining a collaborative and friendly team
* Ongoing contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Required Candidate Experience:
* Acute or community work
* Falls prevention, intermediate care - both bed based or community rehab
* NHS experience as band 5
* Working with older adults
* Wide knowledge of long term condition management
* Rapid response team experience, admission avoidance or A&E experience
* MSK experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com