Senior Mental Health Nurse - Private Hospital - Roehampton, South London - £38,000 per annum plus a £9,000 welcome bonus!
An opportunity has become available for a highly experienced RMN to join a private hospital in Roehampton, South London. They are currently looking for a Senior RMN to join their female only PICU.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that we have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this Senior Mental Health Nurse role include:
* Excellent salary of £33,000 per annum
* £9,000 welcome bonus
* Relocation packages available
* Funding for master's in nursing qualifications
As a Senior Mental Health Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Senior Mental Health Nurse, you will have:
* A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com