Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Respiratory/Inpatient - Southend-On-Sea - Up to £26 Per Hour
Working Hours: Up to 5 shifts per week with flexible working hours. This will be an ongoing contract.
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within an acute respiratory team with one of our NHS clients in Southend-On-Sea.
The successful physiotherapist will be working within an inpatient acute respiratory team. Discharge planning will be an important aspect of this role. Experience within rapid assessment and discharge of acutely unwell patients in an inpatient setting would be required.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist Role:
* Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
* Working in a proactive and collaborative team
* Fast paced environment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Required Candidate Experience:
* Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
* To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
* Managing clinical risk
* Working independently
* Managing own caseloads
* An acute medical environment
* Working as a team player
* Delivering high quality assessments
* Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following an injury or insult
* Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org