Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Reablement/Intermediate Care - Central London - £34 Per Hour
This role is to cover Monday- Friday and is an ongoing contract.
Liquid Healthcare are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join a reablement team/ intermediate care team for a service based within Central London.
The successful occupational therapist will be working within the joint reablement team. The joint reablement team aims to provide up to 6 weeks of care for people post hospital discharge to rehabilitate them back to their previous baseline, maximising independence. The clinical team comprises of an occupational therapist, physiotherapist and nurse, with an OTA and a team of trained carers.
Duties includes provision of assessment, goal setting and formulating personalised independence plans, carrying out therapeutic interventions and delegating therapeutic tasks to support staff, arranging access to community supports or local opportunities, and providing equipment, assistive technology and telecare.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent pay rates
* Deeply rewarding and varied work
* A chance to develop and implement change
* Working within a multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service
* To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care
* To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans. This includes chronic, acute and palliative care within own competencies, recognising own limitations and seeking advice when necessary
* To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients with multiple to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of effectiveness of treatment
* To select and apply occupational therapy assessments for a designated caseload, addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling patients in the areas of productivity, self and leisure
* Act in accordance to legislation and policies
* Work as an active member of the team attending team meeting and contributing to systems and procedures
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org