Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Bromley, London - up to £18 per hour
Days only, 8am - 8pm
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a nursing home in Bromley, London. They are looking for an honest and committed Staff Nurse, who has a passion for working within elderly care.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
* 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
* Online discounted vouchers for several companies
* Opportunity for progression within the company
* Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
* On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
* Refer a friend scheme
Key responsibilities as a Staff Nurse:
* To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
* Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
* Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
Requirements of this Staff Nurse role include:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org