Director of Clinical Services - Modern Matron - Mental Health Hospital - Ty Catrin, Cardiff - £49,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
My client in Ty Catrin Cardiff are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Registered nurse to take on the role of Director of Clinical Services - Modern Matron.
Working as a Director of Clinical Services, you will be responsible for ensuring that clients clinical services are run efficiently across all of their domains and support the team to remain compliant with Operational, Regulatory and Contractual standards by monitoring, reviewing and auditing clinical performance.
As the Director of Clinical Services, you will ensure that the highest level of client care is delivered so that every patient feels like they are at home. This is a great opportunity for an already established Modern Matron to gain experience of working with a specific client group in a larger service.
The benefits of this Director of Clinical Services position include:
* Excellent salary of £49,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours only
* Career progression opportunities available
You as the Director of Clinical Services will have the following experience:
* Working at a supervisory or managerial level within a mental health environment
* Previous experience as a Ward Manager or equivalent.
* Experience of managing a clinical budget.
* Strong background within leadership and people management.
* Experience of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related environment.
* Strong track record of innovation.
Requirements for this Director of Clinical Services position include:
* Nurse qualified
* NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org