Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Barking and Dagenham - up to £43,644.96 per annum (including R&R and inner London weighting)
Shifts: Part time 2/3 days a week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
A highly experienced RGN or RMN is required to join a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Barking and Dagenham. The successful Lead Nurse will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses.
Previous experience of leading or managing a team is desirable, however nurses with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop into management with training and support will be considered.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse position include:
* Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm hours only (part time)
* Excellent pay rate
* Exceptional training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Duties of the Lead Nurse include:
* Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
* Screening for BBV
* Delivering vaccinations
* Dispensing Naloxone
* Advising clients on medication and substance misuse
* Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
Requirements of this Lead Nurse position include:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience of working within drug and alcohol recovery
* Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
For more information please email email@example.com