Substance Misuse Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Dagenham and Barking - up to £35,000 per annum (including £1,923.43 outer London Weighting)
Shift Patterns: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a substance misuse charity service in Dagenham and Barking. This company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. You will be an RGN or RMN ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Dagenham and Barking area.
In your role as Substance Misuse Nurse, you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long-term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
The company offer the potential to develop and progress and support you in doing so. Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
* Generous salary package up to up to £35,000 (including £1,923.43 outer London weighting OLW)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Relevant training and development
* 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday working hours only
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
* Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
* Alcohol and opiate detoxification
* Health Promotion.
The ideal Substance Misuse Nurse will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) with relevant experience
* Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com