Staff Nurse - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab - Brentwood, Essex - £16.61 per hour days or £19.29 per hour nights
Days or nights
Our Clients is a specialist care and rehabilitation service based in four acres of landscaped grounds in Essex. It is in close proximity to the M25 and A12 for road travel and Brentwood and Shenfield stations for rail services. It would be an excellent opportunity for an RGN looking to develop their knowledge within the neuro-rehabilitation and further their clinical skills.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab role include:
* Flexible shifts available
* Paid for training, mandatory and extra-curricular
* Pay rate up to £19.29 per hour
* Excellent career development opportunities
Duties as a Staff Nurse - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab:
* Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice and demonstrates a caring disposition towards others
* Reliable and punctual
* Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
* Good interpersonal/communication skills
Requirements for this Staff Nurse - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab role include:
* RGN qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* A proven track record along with evidence of PREP (Post-registration Education & Practice)
* Knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with young chronic neuro-care.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
* Able to work flexible hours, weekends, on call as necessary; covering any sickness, annual leave etc.
For more information please email email@example.com