Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Day Hospice - Charity - Bradford - £36 per hour
Full Time, 3 Month initial contract.
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Occupational Therapist to join the Day Hospice team for a well-known and renowned Charitable Organisation in Bradford. The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience of palliative care and oncology; however, the manager is happy to consider someone with experience of elderly rehab or other inpatient related experience to help with the growing needs within the team.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Excellent transport links
* Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Lone working in the field (but able to work within a Multi Discipline Team setting)
* Palliative Care (desirable)
* Oncology (desirable)
* Acute Medical
* General Medicine
* Care of the Elderly
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com