Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Prison - Norwich - up to £50,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (RGN) to join a Prison Service in Norwich. You will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. The company will offer a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
Benefits of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Generous Salary
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Company Discounts
* Employee assistance programme
Duties of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* Using evidence-based research undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients.
* Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
* To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
Requirements for this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role:
* Professional NMC Registration - RGN.
* V300 Trained.
* Experience in primary care, A&E or minor injuries unit.
* Experience in working as an autonomous practitioner.
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com