Prison Nurse - Norwich, Norfolk - £27,500 - £30,000 per annum
Full time - Day shifts only
We are currently looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a Prison Service in Norwich, Norfolk. They are looking for a Registered Nurse who has previous experience of working within a primary care, mental health or substance misuse setting.
You will be joining one of the largest providers of private health care across the country specialising in prisons and substance misuse.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide clinical input to offenders and support to junior colleagues. You will also work within the team of multi-disciplinary staff to assist & support senior staff to deliver a nurse-led integrated primary care services and develop a specialist practice-based clinical model within the prisons.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Training and development opportunities
* NHS Pension
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Access to bank hours
* 40% of travel
* FREE parking
Your duties as a Registered Nurse:
* Pro-actively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate).
* Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug-based treatment methods into a recovery plan via a regular audit cycle.
* To manage the Controlled Drugs process in line with the Standard Operating Procedure for Controlled Drugs.
* Administer medication in accordance with Prison and Trust Policy Guidelines, acknowledging the importance of security within the prison environment.
* Support blood borne virus clinics including pre-screening advice and screening re: Hepatitis A & B and Hepatitis C testing
Requirements for this Registered Nurse role include:
* Nursing Qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org