Clinical Lead Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Alferton, Derbyshire - £18 per hour
Working Hours: Full-Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) within a stunning service in the Alfreton, Derbyshire area.
You should be an experienced senior team member and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for individuals. The home offers a supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse role include:
* Exceptional salary of £18/hour
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN or RMN)
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com