Senior Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Discharge Planning - City of London - Up to £30 Per Hour
Liquid Healthcare are currently looking for a senior occupational therapist to join the older people services team in the City of London. This role as an occupational therapist involves working with the elderly to carry out discharge planning and assessments with regards to initial assessment and intervention.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the NHS and of working with older people. This is a great opportunity for a strong band 6 to gain experience of managing junior members of staff.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent pay rates
* Deeply rewarding and varied work
* A chance to develop and implement change
* Working within a multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Required Candidate Experience:
* Discharge planning
* Acute care
* Community care
* Treating a range of medical conditions
* Home assessments
* Multidisciplinary working
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org