Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Adults/Older People- South London - Up to £26 Per Hour
Liquid Healthcare are currently looking for a band 6 occupational therapist to join the falls prevention team with one of our NHS clients in South London. The role required the successful occupational therapist to work within the community with adults and older people.
The falls prevention role will require post-qualified experience within falls prevention as well as experience within elderly care and rehabilitation.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Short term contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The Successful Occupational Therapist Will Have Experience Of:
* Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
* Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
* Falls prevention
* Elderly care
* Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
* Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
* Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org