Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Newbury - Up to £21 Per Hour
Liquid Healthcare are currently looking for a registered nurse (RGN) for a permanent opportunity in an elderly and dementia nursing home in Newbury, Berkshire.
There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You can be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse Role:
* Pension scheme
* Paid breaks
* Statutory sick pay
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* Develop care plans and risk assessments
* An RGN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org