Paediatric Nurse - CAMHS and Eating Disorders - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £29,000 - £32,500 plus £9,000 joining bonus plus up to £8,000 relocation package
I am currently recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) who has a keen interest in working within a CAMHS setting. As a RSCN, you will be joining a service which provides specialist care for people between the age of 12 - 18.
Working as a RSCN within a CAMHS and Eating Disorders Unit, you will join the team in supporting the physical health needs of patients within the service.
The benefits of this Paediatric Nurse role include:
* Excellent salary up to £32,500 per annum
* £9,000 joining bonus
* £8,000 relocation package
* Training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
As a Paediatric Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Paediatric Nurse, you will have:
* A Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org