Registered Nurse - Learning Disabilities - Dewsbury, Kirklees - up to £28,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a learning disabilities service in Dewsbury, Kirklees. You will be joining a 7-bed service which provides assessment, continued support and rehabilitation for people who have a learning disability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the effective and efficient day-to-day leadership and management of the service as directed by the Management team. You must also be able to demonstrate an awareness of the support required in learning disability and autism services with an understanding of complex behaviour patterns.
The Benefits of this role include:
* Generous salary package of £28,000 per annum
* Pension scheme
* Fully compliant service
* Training and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse, you must be:
* Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own workload.
* Able to provide evidence of continued professional development.
* Able to undertake the role of Key Worker and in this role be involved with the direct supervision of staff.
* RGN, RMN, RNLD qualified and HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org