Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Surbiton - Up to £18.80 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse (RGN) seeking a permanent opportunity to work day shifts in an elderly nursing home in Surbiton, Surrey.
The home is fully complaint and the staffing levels are exceptional ion the home. There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You can be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
Benefits of this RGN Role:
* Generous pension scheme
* Paid breaks
* Statutory sick pay all
* Easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
* Supported through training courses and mentorship courses
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* Develop care plans and risk assessments
* An RGN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org