Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Nelson - £16 Per Hour + Paid Breaks
Working Hours - Day Shifts
We are currently recruiting for a registered nurse (RGN) seeking a permanent opportunity to work day shifts in an elderly nursing home in Nelson, Lancashire.
There are lots of opportunities to develop yourself within this new role. The successful candidate will be supported with training courses and mentorship courses to improve themselves and the standards the home operates to.
The home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home. You should be passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
Benefits of this RGN Role:
* Paid breaks
* Day shifts only
* Relevant training opportunities
* Competitive pay-rate
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* Develop care plans and risk assessments
* An RGN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com