Senior Nurse - RMN/RNLD - Learning Disability - Kendal - £35,735 Per Annum+ £1,200 Welcome Bonus
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a senior nurse to work full time within a Community Learning Disability team based in Kendal Cumbria.
This role within this Community Learning Disability facility requires the successful candidate to provide the male and female service users (adults 18+), with high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
Benefits of this Senior Nurse Role:
* Commutable from: Lancaster, Penrith and Ingleton
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life assurance
* Enhanced maternity package
* Flexible working opportunities
Duties of this Senior Nurse Role:
* Providing a high visible clinical/operational leadership to the ward team
* Promoting and safeguarding the wellbeing of patients
* Working on a rotational basis alongside other charge nurses as the manager on call
* Experience in leadership/management capacity
* Current NMC pin
* Recognised mentorship qualification
* NVQ assessor qualification
* RMN/RNLD qualification
* Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org