Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Bradford, West Yorkshire - £16 - £18 per hour
This is a great opportunity for an experienced staff nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Bradford, Yorkshire.
My client is one of the leading providers in elderly and dementia care across Yorkshire and has a fantastic reputation for providing support to adults over 65 who require nursing care. They are looking to recruit a Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with experience in a similar environment to join their care home.
This is a great opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD who prefers to work permanent days and develop their nursing skills and progress day to day.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Fantastic pay of £16 - £18p/h
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Free meals while on duty
* Free onsite parking
As a Staff Nurse you will be:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Staff Nurse, you will need:
* Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Valid NMC Pin
* Right to work in the UK
* Experience working in a similar environment
For more information please email email@example.com