Mental Health Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Bradford - £15.20 per hour
My client is a leading provider in mental health care and is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who has a keen interest in working with males with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The successful RMN will be joining a service which has a fantastic reputation across Yorkshire and prides themselves on developing their staff.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach.
Benefits of this Mental Health Nurse role include:
* Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
* RCNi membership
* Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
* Expert clinical supervision & peer support
* Employee referral scheme
* Pension Scheme
Duties as a Mental Health Nurse:
* Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
* Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
* Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
* Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guideline
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will need:
* RMN Qualification
* NMC Registered
* Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act
* Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
* Possess fine-tuned decision-making skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org