Physiotherapist - Paediatrics - NHS - Bridgend - £31.50 per hour
We are currently looking for a specialist paediatrics physiotherapist to work in a role based in Bridgend, South Wales. The ideal physiotherapist will have good experience of paediatrics., and respiratory experience is desirable. The role is full or part time and will initially go on for 2/3 months with good chance of extension.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
* Previous NHS experience
* Paediatrics experience
* Respiratory experience desirable
The successful Physiotherapist will be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org