Epilepsy Specialist Nurse - Band 7 - Supporting Living Services - Caterham, Surrey - £38,000 to £43,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Nurse to take on the role of Epilepsy Specialist Nurse for Supporting Living Services in Caterham, Surrey. The successful Nurse will be working from the main offices in Caterham, Surrey and travelling across Surrey to do clinical assessments and supporting the supported living services and their residents.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Nurse to join a service which provides care for autism and epilepsy patients. Being a car driver with your own car is essential. You will be a band 6 or 7 Nurse looking for a new challenge and have experience with epilepsy patients
The benefits of this Epilepsy Specialist Nurse role include:
* Salary up to £43,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday working hours
* Career development opportunities
As an Epilepsy Specialist Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As an Epilepsy Specialist Nurse, you will have:
* A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com