Registered Nurse Band 6 or 7 - Trainer - Supporting Living Services - Caterham, Surrey - £38,000 to £43,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is keen to transfer their nursing skills and take a Nurse Trainer position. Working as a Nurse Trainer, you will be working from the offices in Caterham, Surrey and travelling across Surrey to do clinical assessments and supporting the supported living services and their residents
A car driver essential for this position, but there is limited travel and the role is largely based in Caterham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse to join a service which provides care for autism and epilepsy patients. You will also be put onto a year-long epilepsy course to assist you in your own development within this field, you will then be able to train staff to a higher level.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - Band 6 or 7 position include:
* Salary up to £43,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday working hours
* Specialist epilepsy course available
* Career development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have:
* A Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org