Consultant Clinical Psychologist - Lincolnshire - £49.44 per hour
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to provide a high quality, specialist, qualified Consultant Clinical/Counselling psychology service as an autonomous and independent practitioner within the defined service sector.
You will provide a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service, at the same time as demonstrating clinical leadership, offering advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to others, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the relevant teams' policies and procedures.
Benefits as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Great development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 6 month contract
Responsibilities as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist:
- Responsible for the care and assessment of the Clinic is 54 bed.
- To work alongside the Consultant Psychologist and supervise in the clinical assessment of all service users
- The Psychologist will work within both units, supporting, planning and coordinating with all care and clinical staff to provide quality care
- Provide care to all service users who suffer from, psychosis, emotionally unstable personality traits; deliberate self-harm; physical and verbal aggression; drug and alcohol problems.
- Good understanding of effective therapy methods, as it will be required for the Psychologist to provide therapy sessions to all services users who require it.
- You will be responsible for providing different forms of assessment, and advice to the registered manager as well as mentoring the care team.
- Must be eligible for Graduate Membership of the BPS
- Must have post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical/Counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996) as accredited by the BPS
- Must have HCPC registration under Practitioner Psychologist domain.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social care positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social care professional you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.