Principal Clinical Psychologist - West Midlands - £37.31 per hour
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to provide a high quality specialist qualified Clinical/Counselling psychology service as an autonomous and independent practitioner within the defined service sector.
You will provide a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service, at the same time as demonstrating clinical leadership. You will work with a range of professional groups within a multidisciplinary environment. Work may encompass joint assessments, individual outpatient work, group work or a co-ordinated team approach to patient care.
Benefits as a Principal Clinical Psychologist:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities
- Long contracts available
Responsibilities as a Principal Clinical Psychologist:
- Be required to deliver a number of psychologically informed training programmes for acute hospital staff
- Liaison with team members as well as providing on-going consultation and supervision via MDT working.
You MUST be:
- Qualified as a Psychologist
- Degree / Masters or equivalent as a Psychologist
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.