Registered Nurse - Elderly, Physical Disability, Young Adults - Skelmersdale, Lancashire - £16 - £17 per hour + paid breaks
Days only - permanent
Commutable from: Ormskirk, Wigan and Southport
I am recruiting for a national health care provider who are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their care home in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
The home has a fantastic reputation and has achieved a Good CQC with providing support to adults over 65 and require nursing care.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who prefers to work days with a strong support team and be open to career progression opportunities.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Paid Breaks
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Free meals while on duty
* Free on-site parking
Duties of this Registered Nurse role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
* Develop care plans and risk assessments
As a Registered Nurse, you will need:
* Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) Qualification
* Valid NMC Pin
* Right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org