Substance Misuse Nurse - Tunbridge, Kent - £27,027 - £32,910 per annum plus £5,000 R+R bonus
Shift Patterns: 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a substance misuse charity service in Tunbridge, Kent. The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. In your role as Health and Wellbeing Nurse, you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of doctors, recovery workers and peer mentors.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN who has sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development. It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
* Generous salary package up to £31,728 per annum
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Relevant training and development
* Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours
* Career progression opportunities
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse you will be:
* Team player
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Willing to 'go the extra mile'
* Business focused
* Professional demeanour
* Excellent communication skills
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN or RMN)
* Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com