Registered Nurse - EMI Nursing Home - Halifax - £16.50 per hour
I am recruiting for a national health care provider who are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their care home in Halifax, Yorkshire.
The home has a fantastic reputation and has achieved a Good CQC. The home provides a comfortable and relaxing home which caters for older people 45+ and those living with dementia, Alzheimer's, other mental health issues or the after-effects of a stroke.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) who prefers to work nights with a strong support team and who will be open to career progression opportunities.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Free meals while on duty
* Free on-site parking
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse, you will need:
* Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) Qualification
* Valid NMC PIN
* Right to work in the UK
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org