Staff Nurse - Neuro-rehabilitation - Bury, Lancashire - £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
A Neuro-rehabilitation service in Bury, Lancashire is currently looking for an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their team. This service is a specialist centre providing care and rehabilitation for adults and children with an acquired brain injury.
You will be a Staff Nurse ideally with brain injury rehabilitation / neuro experience, however this is not essential.
Tracheostomy and ventilator qualifications are also available.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* A competitive salary
* Tracheostomy and ventilator qualifications
* Free Parking
* Support and opportunities for CPD
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Subsidised meals
* Birthday Off
* NMC fee payment
* Enhanced overtime rates
As a Staff Nurse you will:
* Undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
* Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
As a Staff Nurse will have:
* RGN Qualified
* NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
* Fine-tuned decision-making skills
* Excellent organisational capability
* Effective communication skills
* Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
* Quality orientation
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org