Advanced Nurse Practitioner (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Rotherham, South Yorkshire - Up to £50,000 Per Annum
I am currently looking for an experienced advanced nurse practitioner (RGN) for a permanent opportunity in a nursing home in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This is a new post created for the introduction of Intermediate Care at the home. As an advanced nurse, you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly.
Benefits of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generous salary
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Company discounts
* Employee assistance programme
Duties of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role:
* Using evidence based research to undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in adult.
* Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Undertake diagnosis and when applicable.
* To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate.
* Current NMC Registration
* Nursing qualification (RGN)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* V300 Trained
* Post-qualified experience working as an autonomous practitioner.
For more information please email email@example.com