Advanced Nurse Practitioner - RGN - Rotherham, South Yorkshire - up to £50,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (RGN) to take on a new role within a nursing home in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This is a new position created for the introduction of intermediate care within the home.
The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner will be working closely with the Registered Manager to achieve continuity of care for these short-term Residents. As an ANP, you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly.
They are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who has significant experience in primary care.
Employment Benefits as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generous Salary
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Company Discounts
* Employee assistance programme
Duties of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* Using evidence-based research undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in adult.
* Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
* To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
Requirements for this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* Professional NMC Registration (RGN)
* V300 Trained
* Previous experience in primary care
* Experience in working as an autonomous practitioner
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org