Registered Nurse (RGN) - Medicine Department - NHS Band 5 - Redhill, Surrey - £26,128 to £31,700 Per Annum + Staff accommodation available
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN) looking to work in an NHS hospital in Redhill, Surrey.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Redhill, Surrey and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in the medicine department.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
Benefits of this RGN role:
* Competitive ranging up to £31,700 per annum
* Career progression opportunities
* Staff accommodation available
Duties of this RGN role:
* Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
* Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
* Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
* Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
* Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org