Specialist Clinical Lead - Elderly Nursing Home - Halifax - £19.50 Per Hour
Working Hours: Full time
I am currently looking for a Specialist Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN/RNLD) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The Nursing Home supports people with physical needs who require assistance and care. The homely and comfortable environment enables the nursing staff provide person-centred care tailored to the needs of our residents.
Benefits as a Specialist Clinical Lead:
* Fantastic pay of £19.50p/h
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
Duties as a Specialist Clinical Lead:
* Managing the clinical and care teams
* Carrying out pre-admission assessments
* Conducting supervisions and appraisals
* Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
* Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
* Assisting with staff training and development
* An RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com