Registered Nurse (RGN) - Outpatients Department - NHS Band 5 - Horsham, West Sussex - £26,128 to £30,100 Per Annum
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work in an NHS Hospital in Horsham, West Sussex.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Horsham and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in the outpatient department.
This hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
Benefits of this Registered Nursing role:
* Competitive pay rates
* Career progression opportunities
* Relevant training opportunities
Duties of this Registered Nursing role:
* Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
* Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
* Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
* Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
* Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org