Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD - Hospital - up to £34,000 Per Annum - Newport
Working Hours: Full or Part Time and Days and Nights available
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse for a Hospital in Newport. This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. The Hospital specialises in care for patients with Mental Health, Neurological Disorders and Acquired Brain Injury.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role:
* Full training given to staff before you work on the ward
* The opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
* Excellent pay-rates
Duties of this Staff Nurse role:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
* RNLD or RMN or RGN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org