Registered Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury - Putney, South West London - Up to £36,100 per annum plus enhancements for nights and weekends
Our client is a royal chartered charity hospital and a UK centre of excellence for brain injury rehabilitation. Due to their continued focus on improving their services to the highest standards, they are now looking for a committed and ambitious Registered Nurse to join their team.
Working within a specialist Acquired Brain Injury Hospital, you will continue to enhance the dignity, independence and quality of life for every single one of the patients and residents who rely on the rehabilitation care you provide.
This is a great opportunity to join a Hospital which is respected as an authority on neuro-disability care, providing training and research into the science of care for individuals with neuro-disabilities.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Salary up to £36,100 per annum
* Enhancements for nights and weekends
* Specialist training in Tracheotomy, Tracheostomy and Ventilators
* Career progression opportunities
Key accountabilities as a Registered Nurse:
* Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
* Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
* Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
* Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
* Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The ideal Registered Nurse will:
* Be a Registered Nurse (RGN) and have the legal right to work in the UK
* Provide evidence of continuing professional development
* Possess clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit (desirable)
* Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
* Demonstrable clinical skills and good practice skills
* Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
For more information please email email@example.com