Non-Medical Prescriber - Community Substance Misuse - Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone - Up to £36,922 per annum plus up to £5,000 R & R
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
I am currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity in Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone, for an RGN or RMN to join a community-based recovery service for those affected by alcohol and substance misuse.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN who has an in-depth knowledge of the issues affecting people with substance misuse and experience of coordinating interventions with the service user. The post holder will need to be comfortable with the recovery principles in addictions, ITEP and NICE guidance on detoxification and stabilisation protocols. The individual should demonstrate skills to ensure that the care delivered, is specific and evidence based, adhering to service user's needs and will be required to hold a small caseload.
Working as a Non-Medical Prescriber, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions.
The benefits of this Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* Salary up to Up to £36,922 per annum
* Up to £5,000 R+R
* Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm working hours
* Training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
The role of the Non-Medical Prescriber will include:
* To provide a safe, effective and evidence-based care and interventions for service users and clinical interventions for alcohol and substance misuse assisted withdrawal
* To work in collaboration with clinical lead, Consultant Psychiatrist, nurses to aid in the safe delivery of Alcohol and Substance Misuse detox and assisted withdrawal services
* To support service users affected by alcohol and substance misuse to achieve and sustain their recovery
* Admissions assessments and detox prescribing
* Physical and medical assessments
* Risk assessments
* Client case management
* Administration and distribution of Medication and Controlled Drugs
* Overseeing the wellbeing of client's recovery from a psychosocial perspective as well as medical.
The successful Non-Medical Prescriber for this position will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) qualification
* A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* Experience in a similar clinical role within a substance misuse environment
* Non-Medical Prescriber Qualification
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org