Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - North Tyne & Wear - £16 - £16.50 per hour
Hours: Days and Nights available
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a medium sized, privately ran elderly and dementia nursing home in North Tyne & Wear.
As part of a reputable independent company which is highly regarded across the region, you will benefit from an extensive, specific training programme and the support of your peers for your personal and professional development.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be joining an experienced and skilled nursing team in which your competencies will be nurtured and developed. You will be confident in providing clinical leadership and working collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team to deliver an exceptional level of nursing care to residents.
You will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Competitive hourly rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Short shifts
* Supportive and specialist working environment
* Support through Revalidation
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse role will have:
* A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN or RMN)
* The right to work in the UK
* Experience in a similar environment
For more information please email email@example.com