QSW/RMN - Veterans Assessment and Liaison Practitioner - Band 6 - Somerset - Up to £30 per hour
We are looking for a specialist veterans assessment and liaison practitioner for TILS (Transition, intervention and liasison service).
Successful candidates needs to be a competent independent clinician with assessment skills and ability to self manager. You must also be computer literate and preferably work RIO, be able to risks and safeguarding and be aware of lone working policies.
Benefits as a RMN:
- Flexible hours
- Good rate of pay
- 6 month contract
Requirements for this role:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- A full UK license holder
- Flexibility (Covering & moving to new areas if there is a higher demand)
- Competent independent clinician with assessment skills and ability to self manage
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Nursing/Social Work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy