Staff Nurse - Male PICU - Maidstone - Up to £39,000 per annum
A unique opportunity has become available for a committed Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join a mental health hospital in Maidstone. The successful Staff Nurse will report to the ward manager and clinical team leader and share responsibility for the day to day overview and steer of the unit.
This fantastic, fully compliant hospital is a forward-thinking service for adults with enduring mental health conditions. They are an outcomes and values driven service that provides a range of clinical services across 4 care pathways with adult provision only - Female Personality Disorder, Male Low Secure, Female Low Secure and Male PICU.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Up to £39,000 per annum
* Training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Duties as a Staff Nurse:
* Ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care and consistency in compliance with statutory regulations
* Quality standards and KPIs
* Provide the leadership and direction for contemporary initiatives to drive and embed effective clinical practice.
Essential and preferred skills / experience for this Staff Nurse role:
* Nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD)
* Ability to maximise potential within self and others
* Team player though capable of working on own initiative
* Clinical knowledge and quality standards to support and develop the services offered
* Organisation and planning skills
* Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and including presentation skills, listening, understanding and responding appropriately to identify key facts
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com