Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Milton Keynes - up to £33,000 per annum
Working Hours: Days and Nights, 37.5 hours
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to join a mental health hospital in Milton Keynes.
They are looking for an RMN or RNLD who is passionate about working within a mental health setting, and who is looking to progress within their nursing career.
This mental health hospital has multiple wards, covering male and female low/medium secure.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Generous salary of up to £33,000 per annum
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Personal health insurance
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Staff Nurse, you will have:
* An RMN or RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org