Registered Nurse - Oncology Department - NHS Band 5 - Southampton, Hampshire - Up to £30,000 per annum
A caring and compassionate Registered Nurse (RGN) is required to join an NHS Hospital in Southampton, as part of their oncology department.
They are looking for a highly experienced Registered Nurse who has the ability to communicate and work alongside a multidisciplinary team to meet the needs of patients, while developing their own clinical skills and knowledge.
This will be a highly demanding but rewarding role, and the successful RGN will be working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* A Competitive salary
* Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
* NHS pension
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Support for progression into senior roles
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
* Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
* Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
* Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
* Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the client's policies
As a Registered Nurse you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com